Thursday 1 May 2014

Take a selfie

Selfies.  I'm guilty of them.  Who the h isn't?  Here I am sitting poolside in Mehico, sipping a piña colada that is made with tequila for some ungodly reason and lo and behold, what do I see in the pool?  A señorita taking a selfie.  Wtf.  Let's be honest, she's probably a local and who's to say if I weren't back home that I wouldn't be selfie-ing it up?

At least while I've been on vacation I've managed for the most part to stay off my phone.  Granted I'm typing this in my notes now.  I've made the drunk texts to some friends, babbled about grandma Ruby to gfs who have had the pleasure of meeting her, and snap chatted because this is the world we live in.

I'm beginning to wonder if maybe the only reason I'm not taking the famed selfies is because of my glorious sunburn.  At least I haven't fallen on any turtles.



Look!  It's a selfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment