Thursday 1 May 2014

Señor! Dos piña coladas!

Otra vez, Otra vez!

The week can't be almost over.  Simple as that.  Been poolside for 6 hours now.  In and out of the water.  This is heaven.  I'm going to miss Mexico.

I haven't been out and about this trip,  but that has suited me just fine.  Usually my adventurous nature means that I have a very different kind of vacation.  I actually made it a goal from the start of this trip that I was going to relax- drink, suntan and do absolutely nothing.

Benjamin, my stunning waiter, just asked me if I wanted 2 more.  He said sure, so I guess I'm having dos more piña coladas. While in Rome! Err, I mean Mexico.


I'm going to miss this.  I said that already, but honestly, I am not looking forward to work on Monday. Maybe that says something.  Maybe it's time to address what I want to do.  Figure out who I want to be when I grow up.  If only I could transplant to Mexico.  I know I can to Europe.  Maybe it's time to look at those options.  Espana?  Italia?  I could always lease my condo fully furnished.

Dammit the travel, gypsy bug is back.  But alas, here are my bevies and my friends at the pool bar are calling with tequila.  Looks like it's gonna be one of those days and nights.  Otra vez, otra vez!

No comments:

Post a Comment